Hero in 302

Yes your modjesty this one, frankly its a 'forum' forums are but opinions and sounding boards, theres much much worse on Bluemoon than my opinion that it looks embarrassing to have a three quarters empty stadium with 15 minutes to go just because occassionally we are losing, very weak support :( its rather obvious too that some of the Bluemoon illuminatti tagged up and questioned my allegiance to City, its themselves in regard to their support that is questionable, I am a very amicable person and my invitations to these intetnet trolls is genuine. See you at the game, you ca'nt miss me i'll be stick out at top of SS at the final whistle.

Yes your modjesty this one, frankly its a 'forum' forums are but opinions and sounding boards, theres much much worse on Bluemoon than my opinion that it looks embarrassing to have a three quarters empty stadium with 15 minutes to go just because occassionally we are losing, very weak support :( its rather obvious too that some of the Bluemoon illuminatti tagged up and questioned my allegiance to City, its themselves in regard to their support that is questionable, I am a very amicable person and my invitations to these intetnet trolls is genuine. See you at the game, you ca'nt miss me i'll be stick out at top of SS at the final whistle.
So I go to the bother of finding your thread for you, because you lost it and then you take the piss.

Love to stay behind and look up at you on your high horse - could become part of the match day experience.

Last edited:
Amicable = friendly and good natured. Not something you are showing with your posts.

It got a bit naughty in 202 as well during and at the end, with a few City fans falling out, offering each other out and wanting Liverpool fans thrown out of the corporate seats to our left. One fella spent 45 minutes waving his hands about, jumping into their block to remonstrate with stewards and police to throw them out, don't think he saw the game after the first goal. Is it really such an issue, I've been in away sections and sat on my hands a few times, I guess if you cheer if you score you're still asking for it from the home fans. Interestingly, those around this half dozen Liverpool fans did nothing, whereas those not in close proximity and not able to lay 'hands on' did all the 'I am the man shite'. Full of it, even the clown at the end who was promising to do some other guy whilst he walked off. You had the opportunity, will be interesting to see what happens today...?!
If I went in an away(home) end and jumped up, I'd feel I was fair game for a punch or to be thrown out. I've been to three grounds in the opposition end and just tried to blend in, no problems. But I've not been daft enough to celebrate a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.