Heroes

Manchester1894

Christ almighty, what a series!

After that slight dip in the short season 2.. the writers realise its not working and make it better than ever!

Laughed at Sylar's coffee demands when pretending to be a cop.

Watching the English run, so no spoilers please....

I can always make time for Elle:

flyer3.jpg

Never watched it, is it as good as a lot of people seem to say? 24's back for a 2 hour special next month, now thats a top programme!

Failsworth_Blue said:
Never watched it, is it as good as a lot of people seem to say? 24's back for a 2 hour special next month, now thats a top programme!

Heroes is top mate, i have all 24 on dvd not sure how good the new series will be. no president palmer and no tony almeida

bluemoon73 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Heroes is top mate, i have all 24 on dvd not sure how good the new series will be. no president palmer and no tony almeida

And no CTU. Almeida's in there. Don't know how, but he is.

Trailer here: http://videos.24fans.net/uk_trailer/

Heroes is by far the best "new" series around... but you need to see it from the start to get into it

Joycee Banercheck said:
bluemoon73 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

And no CTU. Almeida's in there. Don't know how, but he is.

Trailer here: http://videos.24fans.net/uk_trailer/

cant thik how he is in it unless its flashbacks or somat

gman07 said:
Heroes is by far the best "new" series around... but you need to see it from the start to get into it

I hadn't watched any of Heroes then decided to borrow the first series from a friend and couldn't stop watching! Finished the second series last night and watched the first 3 of series 3 online so tempted to watch some more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.