"He's Got A Weetabix On His Head..."

1961_vintage said:
And as you sing your silly songs the pube-headed cnut bangs another one in.

Motivated by anger and hatred, channelled into aggression with fresh fried chips on both shoulders - but without which he's anonymous and why he's generally average on the international stage.

Best ignored.

He gets abuse everytime we play them, it didn't help him last time.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jrb said:
bVUba.jpg

'A balloon with a Weetabix crushed on top': Oasis Liam taunts Rooney over hair transplant

Manchester City fan Gallagher takes a swipe at United and England striker over his new look

Former Oasis singer Liam Gallagher has taunted Wayne Rooney in hilarious style over the England striker's hair transplant.

Rooney is rumoured to have spent £20,000 last summer having follicular unit extraction at a clinic in Harley Street.

But Beady Eye frontman Gallagher told The Telegraph: "I'm not having it. He looks like a f***ing balloon with a f***ing Weetabix crushed on top.

It ruined Jason Lee's career(Pineapple), so we should do everything in our power to ruin Rooney's career.

"He's got a weetbaix on his head, and his name is Wayne Rooney!"

'Twill only result in Weetabix opening a factory in Shanghai to keep up with the unprecedented oriental demand. And watch out for MANUre Weetabix boxes in Asda.

Liam is a legend!

dannybcity said:
1961_vintage said:

Motivated by anger and hatred, channelled into aggression with fresh fried chips on both shoulders - but without which he's anonymous and why he's generally average on the international stage.

Best ignored.

Yeah I know - I just get the impression that the twat feeds-off it. Last time out he was anonymous, but not so in the FA cup. Having said that I think Vinnie loves going-up against him!

1961_vintage said:

Best ignored.
Why so serious?

1961_vintage said:
dannybcity said:
1961_vintage said:

Best ignored.

Yeah I know - I just get the impression that the twat feeds-off it. Last time out he was anonymous, but not so in the FA cup. Having said that I think Vinnie loves going-up against him!

You can tell Vinny relishes it. Rooney on the other hand is shit scared, and spends the game trying to get him sent off instead of beating him with superior football.

stony said:
Would be awesome if everyone turned up for the derby in a bald wig with a weetabix glued to it.

This I like. You gotta give Liam some credit, he does come out with a gem every now and then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.