HH Sheikh Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

Falastur

I can't seem to find any other sources for this - it's all a bit weird as it's only a throw-away line on the bottom of an Isco transfer story (let's not get back into that one again) but on the bottom of this article:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/365624/Manchester-City-make-second-move-to-snatch-Real-Madrid-star-Isco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... -star-Isco</a>

Is this short section:

The Blues, meanwhile, are geared up for the visit of owner Sheikh Mansour for Tuesday night’s glamourous Champions League date against Barcelona.

If he attends it will be his first appearance at the Etihad for almost four years.

Anyone heard anything similar?

Re: Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

Glory-seeker

Not heard anything but it would make sense.This is what he strived for when he took over a mid table club going nowhere, a champions league game against the likes of Barcelona.

part-timer

I hope so, I'd like to show him the love he deserves (no homo) ... (okay maybe a bit).

Could be over to discuss the Messi deal.

Would astound me.. Given that the President of UAE (and Emir of Abu Dhabi) is rather poorly, meaning that our Sheik as minister of Presidential affairs (mostly legal stuff) have to be available almost non stop. But given that Soriano was over in UAE last week, who knows.
I wonder what kind of hospitality ticket you need for a seat at his table..

daily star?, dont believe the date in that paper, though normally a good pic of page 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.