Higuain(again!!)...

I don't see this deal happening. It is just speculation and I really don't believe we need another striker based on the system we intend to apply this season and the fact that Ihenachio seems ready and ought to be given a chance.

In what way?
He misses the odd big chance, most notably in the world cup final and a penalty for Napoli that would have clinched CL. Also missed one in the Copa shootout.

An brilliant goalscorer but tends to miss the odd sitter. Still a much better option than Bony if Aguero is out, with respect to Wilfred.

385 games. 183 goals. 79 assists.

Probably a top 5 in the world record, that.

He misses the odd big chance, most notably in the world cup final and a penalty for Napoli that would have clinched CL. Also missed one in the Copa shootout.

An brilliant goalscorer but tends to miss the odd sitter. Still a much better option than Bony if Aguero is out, with respect to Wilfred.
So,as I suspected,from a world cup playing Argie,the title 'bottler' isn't exactly fitting.....cheers NQ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.