Higuain(again!!)...

Another striker means 4-4-2.

No thanks.

Also Iheanacho will emd up playing more EDS football than he would senior football, he will go backwards in regards to development.

enough with average players. it's the winger/inside forward (versatility) city needs to sign - KDB, Pedro, etc. we already have Aguero, Bony and Iheanacho as a centre forward. i'd rather see Iheanacho gets his chance than waste the money on mediocre players.

Silva, Nasri & Sterling all can play as trequartista @ false 9. we need versatile players. not another limited sriker.
Sorry mate, but Pedro is ALREADY AVERAGE.

Said by the Barca fans itselfs...

http://www.blaugranas.com/que_pasa_con_pedro-itemap-67-86774-1.htm

What Higuain (clearly not 100% World class, BUT above average, IMO) its not!

Higuain at least played a WC as a regular player in his national team, what Pedro isnt

So, youre post really doesnt make sense....

His link up play is as good as Dzeko with piss poor champions league record. Hardly ever see him beat the defender in a one on one situation.

I hope its all bollocks however I'm not unaware of Pellers' obsession for strikers and that 4 4 2 shit so i can only hope its all bollocks
whats really frustrating about this is that there are other areas of the team that need urgent attention
how we missed out on kondogbia and vidal, i stuggle to understand. well maybe Pogba will eventually work out but what if Juve don't budge which seems likely, does that mean we'd be at their mercy? too many questions to answer in a little above 30 days and I hope we have answers!

Not arsed about him .
We don't need another striker even when Dzeko goes .
Sterling can play in attack .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.