Higuain

A mention of Pellegrini makes my blood boil,worse than LVG..Had the season had 10 more games we would have finished 10th..Back to the topic,being an elite director, Beppe Marotta must have hit his head or sth..Anything above 40 M € is a rip off for Pipita..To sum him up,he is a French-Argentinian John Guidetti.

Laughing my ass off with that fee, that also an Italian team paying it. They can now buzz off with their offer for loan deals.

Napoli fans are going to give him so much crap over this. Great money for them but the fans won't care about that

If (dont believe it myself though), they were to land Pogba for circa 100 big ones, I could see how they would spend the same again this window . I know they are desperate to make sure they dont go further behind, but they wont spend that big IMO
Hope they don't. Anything that robs me of the chance of pointing and laughing at their league position is to be avoided.

ludicrous sum of money for him, but hey, I guess it means Txiki doesn't look such a mug to some people after all.
How much would Aguero go for? Higuain scored 36 goals in Serie A last season and at the Copa America he kept Aguero out of the team.

I know it's a different league, but he's one of the best strikers in Europe. We were supposedly interested in Aubameyang and the talk was £65m. EFC want £75m for Lukaku according to the Echo so on the basis of those figures it's not ludicrous. I am more surprised by some of the domestic moves for players not in the same class as Higuain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.