Hindsight - Hazard and Fabregas

Im
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but in this moment in time; how do you feel about missing out on these transfers? Myself personally, I think Hazard would fit in now (I am not sure about 2 years ago), and I think we dodged a bullet with Mr Glass.
sure I'm in a minority but I think hazard is massively overrated, have seen him live about 12 times & only seen him play well once, glad we dodged a bullet, to coin a phrase he's a fake.

Hazard, Fabregas and Sanchez are all players that it would have been good to sign at the time but, instead, we have Sterling, KDB and Roberts, who may be ultimately prove to be adequate alternatives.

hazard would have been a huge signing for us. would have liked fabregas at the time, but since we're talking hindsight, i'm glad it didn't end up happening.

it's hard to say that i regret us not getting sanchez, because then we probably wouldn't have got sergio...and i would absolutely have serg over sanchez.

hazard would have been a huge signing for us. would have liked fabregas at the time, but since we're talking hindsight, i'm glad it didn't end up happening.

it's hard to say that i regret us not getting sanchez, because then we probably wouldn't have got sergio...and i would absolutely have serg over sanchez.

Agree with this but would of liked to of got Sanchez when he went to arsenal, glad we missed out on him when he went to barca for the aguero reason

Can't believe that after the signings made this transfer window people are being retrospective.

I have never wanted Fabregas. Blows hot & cold & is completely unreliable. Typical Arsenal player actually.

Hazard was always the No1 player I wanted, before we were even linked with him, but Sterling suits this team better, plays with more responsibility & may actually turn out a better player, so they can keep both of them. And Mata as well.

I'd add di Maria to the list as well. I know he flopped across town but I think for us he would have been perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.