Re: MC Battles Round 1 Rakim Vs KRS One

TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Juan King said:
Hard to say which was better, they are both great & have both released tons of great records. It's impossible to pick between the two.

Kool G Rap is the best ever IMO.

Other notable mentions:

Kool Keith
Chuck D
Big Daddy Kane
Big L
Lord Finesse
Kool Moe Dee
Kool Keith, Chuck, Kane and Kool Moe Dee are already down for future rounds but I'm trying to keep it to sixteen (rounds)

Kane V G Rap
Big L V Lord Finesse
Kool Moe Dee V Chuck D
Kool Keith V ???
Del is in and was thinking of throwing him in against his cousin Cube just for fun. No one has mentioned Slick Rick yet :(

Banned Tosspot said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Kool Keith, Chuck, Kane and Kool Moe Dee are already down for future rounds but I'm trying to keep it to sixteen (rounds)

Kane V G Rap
Big L V Lord Finesse
Kool Moe Dee V Chuck D
Kool Keith V ???
Del is in and was thinking of throwing him in against his cousin Cube just for fun. No one has mentioned Slick Rick yet :(

I was thinking of Del V Kool Keith but wasn't sure.

Slick Rick V Snoop Dogg? Redman should be in there too I reckon.

Rakim for me, think I'll have to spend a while on youtube later checking out some of the notable mentions, recognise some names on there but not heard much of them.

is Nas not worth going on the list? always thought he was quality *hides*

BlueBeenie said:
Rakim for me, think I'll have to spend a while on youtube later checking out some of the notable mentions, recognise some names on there but not heard much of them.

Illmatic is incredible, everything he's done since has been a little bit shit. In my opinion.

No Wu mentions either yet...

BlueBeenie said:

Nas is up there too, Illmatic is one of the best Hip Hop LP's ever.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm --<br /><br />
Juan King said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Kane V G Rap
Big L V Lord Finesse
Kool Moe Dee V Chuck D
Kool Keith V ???

Method Man, Busta, Slick Rick

I mentioned Method Man & Slick Rick on this post.

Maybe we should just have this as a rap appreciation thread as there's enough battles in Hip Hop.

Rakim's probably gonna win anyway ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.