Hit and run

Seems like they haven't a clue which one of the men was at the wheel. Unless one of them grasses, don't be surprised if nobody faces the most serious charges that could be levelled at them.

There will be a lot of anger about that but without a reliable witness it will be hard to prove and thus successfully prosecute.

As stated, lack of policing is a major contributor to this. Can't remember the last time I saw police pull someone over for bad driving despite seeing multiple illegal and dangerous manoeuvres every day.
You can thank Cameron, Gideon and May for that

Seems like they haven't a clue which one of the men was at the wheel. Unless one of them grasses, don't be surprised if nobody faces the most serious charges that could be levelled at them.

There will be a lot of anger about that but without a reliable witness it will be hard to prove and thus successfully prosecute.

As stated, lack of policing is a major contributor to this. Can't remember the last time I saw police pull someone over for bad driving despite seeing multiple illegal and dangerous manoeuvres every day.
I imagine they'll all try and blame each other. Hope there's finger prints on the steering wheel and hope the three who weren't driving all get long sentences for perverting the course of justice and/or assisting an offender. Maybe the prospect of a long sentence will make them think again about correctly identifying the driver.

I imagine they'll all try and blame each other. Hope there's finger prints on the steering wheel and hope the three who weren't driving all get long sentences for perverting the course of justice and/or assisting an offender. Maybe the prospect of a long sentence will make them think again about correctly identifying the driver.
I imagine they will all use the same solicitor and the legal advice will be to say absolutely fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.