Hit and run

REMANDED what a great result well done GMP And the courts I thought they would get bail and fuck off abroad

Yup MEN just released names and photo of the driver

JS108408166.jpg

No licence too. Fucking hope he gets life the scrote.

Also it's so disgusting that seeing the ages of the ones charged not one of them had morals to stop. They are all grown men

No licence too. Fucking hope he gets life the scrote.

Also it's so disgusting that seeing the ages of the ones charged not one of them had morals to stop. They are all grown men

This was the first thing I thought when they released their details. It just goes to show, when the story originally broke I immediately jumped to the assumption that it'd be a group of boy racers in their late teens / early twenties. To see that they were adults actually makes it worse somehow.

I remember something local a few years back, where they all said they couldn't remember who was driving the car in a hit and run after an argument, so nobody was charged for it, I think one got done for lying, but that was it.
You sure you are not confusing it with Bacon and three other rag employees who couldn't recall who was driving at the time of a speeding offence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.