HMS Ocean to be scrapped

bluethrunthru

So - although it went completely without a mention in yesterdays " comprehensive" defence spending review its been slipped out today that the Royal Navy flagship HMS Ocean is being scrapped at the end of 2017 despite being given a £65m refit only last year.
Shows exactly how the "extra" spending announced yesterday is really being financed. This lot are fucking charlatans - defence of the realm my arse - they are fucking us over big time all for ideological "small state" wishes and the absolute imperative to deliver tax cuts in their election wish list

Why the fuck would something be given a £65m overhaul then to scrap it 2 years later? Great this conservative government aren't they.
Nothing shocks me where the MOD are concerned, did a refurb job on trident a few years ago, they were fucking clueless, add that to this government what do you expect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.