Holger Badstuber

leighton

A free agent in the summer can play a few positions. Only 28 might be worth a contract and a former Pep player too. A player who could well offer competition to any full back at a push and could be a solid player to have as a centre back too as I just dont trust our centre backs in a number of areas.

Otamendi - so over hyped and too rash for my liking.
Stones - a work in progress but far from the finished product.
Kompany - way too many injuries but if fit plays and we will have a stronger competition in that area if he comes.

Was a fantastic defender but he's had serious injury problems and having him and Vinny in the same squad would worry me tbh.

Still worth a gamble and if his injuries are a worry why not give him a 1 year contract with a option of a extra 12 months if he plays a certain amount of games. Really think some team is going to get a bargain of a defender at no transfer fee included. I think he is going to a addition to any of the teams in this league and would offer a lot of competition to places.

Still worth a gamble and if his injuries are a worry why not give him a 1 year contract with a option of a extra 12 months if he plays a certain amount of games. Really think some team is going to get a bargain of a defender at no transfer fee included. I think he is going to a addition to any of the teams in this league and would offer a lot of competition to places.
His injuries are a worry because he takes a foreign spot in our squad, which are at a premium and we're already supporting players with injury issues, one of whom plays in the same position. If he and Vinny were to break down, I wouldn't be comfortable trying to get through a good portion of the season playing twice a week with just Stones and Ota as senior centre halves.

Looks like pep has a hard on for Boetang so I can't see it happening.

Looks like pep has a hard on for Boetang so I can't see it happening.
Young, bottler, sulker, can't play out of position..... perhaps he's grown up now.

In fact he will have but as a full back nowhere near the man who is leaving in may.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.