Holiday suggestions

Currently in Rhodes , weather is fab so are the people would definitely come again

We`re off to Mexico in September which will be our first time.Giving Cuba a miss this year after three successive years.

Yeah we were looking at Cuba this year but left it all a bit late in the end. What did you think of it? You got to same place each time or move around? All inclusive?

I hear it's pretty similar to Mexico if you're in the all inc resorts but would be happy to give it a bash anyway.

May sound daft but what are people's opinions on going to Turkey on holiday, in the current scheme of things?

Me and the missus fancy an all inclusive week away in October, so limited to Europe really. We like the idea of Malta or Paphos, but areas like Marmaris in Turkey look much better value for money. Risky or not?

May sound daft but what are people's opinions on going to Turkey on holiday, in the current scheme of things?

Me and the missus fancy an all inclusive week away in October, so limited to Europe really. We like the idea of Malta or Paphos, but areas like Marmaris in Turkey look much better value for money. Risky or not?
I'd go without a second thought, let's face it a weekend in Paris Barcelona or Madrid could be as risky, while I'm on looking for a nice 3 nights away in October any thoughts, England is included but I've narrowed that one down.

I was planning on doing a European away with City in either matchday 4-6 but with those games being against Napoli and Donetsk, neither took a fancy to us who are going. We decided to do a Saturday/Wednesday in Munich the first weekend of December and applied for tickets for their game against PSG. Anyone got any recommendations where to stay?

I'm in Side on the Antalaya coast at the moment and it's brilliant
All the Turks are dead happy to chat with us and can't do enough for us
But fucking hell, it's hot!

I'm in Side on the Antalaya coast at the moment and it's brilliant
All the Turks are dead happy to chat with us and can't do enough for us
But fucking hell, it's hot!
We in Altinkum great country friendly people and loads of lira to the pound

Ive just come back from Oludeniz in Turkey 2 weeks this year and 3 weeks last year can't recommend it highly enough and cheap to eat and drink!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.