Holiday suggestions

Been there 4 times + twice to Cala Millor next door. CB is mainly an English resort, whereas CM is German. A 10 minute walk along the pedestrianised road between the two. The harbour side restaurants at CB are brilliant, my favourite being Janet & Johns. The best beaches are at CM, however.
Wasn't overly keen on the resort of cala bona when I went. Stayed at the Bonaire and was all inclusive so didn't go out all that much.
Absolutely loved the Bonaire though - doubt I will be able to afford to go there again though.

Menorca is a lovely family island but I really like Cala d'or on the east coast of Majorca. Perfect for families with lovely sandy coves, lots of child friendly play parks with a bar attached. The ex Leicester centre half Walsh has a bar there with a play area. Loads of great resteraunts, and a free open air family entertainment bar in the centre. You need to be northside of the marina. Its very child friendly and safe, no gangs of drunkards.
Wonderful place Menorca and we`ve been about 5 times over the years.

Big thumbs up for Menorca, though I'm slightly biased as I met my girlfriend there last May :)

Lovely island, great beaches, no hordes of twats (IME), not too expensive, under 3 hours from north of England; ticks so many boxes.

Hope weather improves for you mate,my lad went with his Mrs last Friday,and they have had 4 days of cloud upto now,he says it's warm like,but been too cloudy most of the time,he's coming back Tuesday so probably bring clouds back with him,and you be ok !
Ha bloody typical - Cheers mate, least its all inclusive so ill be half cut anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.