Holiday suggestions

I would say go for it, a holiday is good for you.

Unless you go somewhere shit that attracts British Chavs, obviously. Then you will probably get into fights with boozed up cretins whose birds are lying face down in the gutter puking and swearing.

If you are a chav though, you'll fucking love that type of gig and will probably be the guy offering anyone not all sunburned outside for a fight.

If not a chav, the Lakes of Italy I would recommend to anyone who doesn't appreciate blind drunk twats shaming our very souls.

Good luck. :)

Loved majorca was there a month ago, millions of lycra clad cyclists though, stayed in alcudia, port soliel is a must visit and great bus ride through the mountains
Do you mean Soller? The best way to get there is on the "Orange Grove Express" from Palma (next to the bus station), a little train that takes you through the mountains to Puerto Soller.
We once went on a day trip starting with the train, followed by a boat trip up the coast, then a coach through the mountains, visiting the monastery at Lluch (pronounced Yuck!), and then returning to Palma. A nice, but tiring, day out.

As you may have guessed from previous postings, I love the island.

I would say go for it, a holiday is good for you.

Unless you go somewhere shit that attracts British Chavs, obviously. Then you will probably get into fights with boozed up cretins whose birds are lying face down in the gutter puking and swearing.

If you are a chav though, you'll fucking love that type of gig and will probably be the guy offering anyone not all sunburned outside for a fight.

If not a chav, the Lakes of Italy I would recommend to anyone who doesn't appreciate blind drunk twats shaming our very souls.

Good luck. :)
Seconded , just done Verona & Lake Garda, paradise on earth.

Do you mean Soller? The best way to get there is on the "Orange Grove Express" from Palma (next to the bus station), a little train that takes you through the mountains to Puerto Soller.
We once went on a day trip starting with the train, followed by a boat trip up the coast, then a coach through the mountains, visiting the monastery at Lluch (pronounced Yuck!), and then returning to Palma. A nice, but tiring, day out.

As you may have guessed from previous postings, I love the island.
Yes Soller.....damn spell thing on my phone.
We were staying on East coast so got the local bus from Alcudia, it was an amazing ride

I'm in the Dominican Republic right now and it's so hot. It's been cloudy today which is a blessing because it's still scorching even without the direct sun. We had a short downpour of rain earlier but it was very brief and very welcome. Food and people are lovely. We're in the dreams punta cana

5 hours behind the uk

I'm in the Dominican Republic right now and it's so hot. It's been cloudy today which is a blessing because it's still scorching even without the direct sun. We had a short downpour of rain earlier but it was very brief and very welcome. Food and people are lovely. We're in the dreams punta cana

5 hours behind the uk

We really enjoyed Dominican Bob.
We also stayed in Bavaro Punta Cana.
The best beaches on the island are in Punta.
Powdered white sands azure seas and swaying palms.

If I may be so bold as to recommend an excursion.
It was the monster truck safari that took you up into the mountains to the river where they filmed Apocalypse Now.We visited the sugar cane plantations were the Hations worked long hours.
If you go take biscuits and sweets for the Haitian kids as they do not have a proverbial pot to piss in.
Unbelievable hardship they face and it will humble you and your missus.
At the end of the trip you get to visit a proper witch doctor who has top powers.
Inland it is incredibly green and lush.Its were they filmed Jurassic park.

js0bb7.jpg

We stayed at the Royal Paladium Palace Spa resort.
Brilliant place to vacation.
If your pocket will allow do the helicopter tour.
I have to go I'm grafting mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back from Salou in Catalonia. Package holiday, only 20 mins from Reus airport. Bright sun every day, good beaches and nightlife if that interests you. Not too chavvy

Back from Salou in Catalonia. Package holiday, only 20 mins from Reus airport. Bright sun every day, good beaches and nightlife if that interests you. Not too chavvy

In Salou as we speak. Saw a lad with a City tattoo just the other day funnily enough.

We're staying at one of the theme park hotels which whilst a bit kiddy has actually been a blast. Get an express pass for comparatively fuck all so we've been wondering over to the park at 5ish and still getting loads of rides in. All inclusive which also covers a lot of places at the park so have barely needed a penny on us. Was open until 3am last night too which was amazing.

We'll probably grow up and do another couples holiday next year though. Did Mexico last year which was pretty nice albeit a bit hot for my taste.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.