Holidays for single peeps

Get yourself to Amsterdam, you'll meet loads of chilled out folk there.

Palma Nova, Majorca in September. Kids back at school, Plenty of bars, and shops open late. Lots of people take breaks from the UK here in Sept/Oct. Close to Magaluf, and about 20 mins to Palma with its harbour, cathedral, and old town. You can even jump on a ferry across to Barcelona.

Lots of decent folk in Malaga in January last year. Keep meaning to go back.

So guys ... im now newly single want a holiday in Europe/ UK /US .. i am looking for something a single 50 yo can enjoy ... i used to travel as a single engineer for years.... so the single stuff isnt much an issue .. just need to be able to meet peeps and not be sat on my own perm... any advice is welcome
BTW im a NZ citizen ilving in the North Island of NZ

Pattaya!

Palma Nova, Majorca in September. Kids back at school, Plenty of bars, and shops open late. Lots of people take breaks from the UK here in Sept/Oct. Close to Magaluf, and about 20 mins to Palma with its harbour, cathedral, and old town. You can even jump on a ferry across to Barcelona.
Having been to Palma Nova many times in September/October (I have a nephew who lives in Palma), I can only endorse this comment. In fact, in October, it's probably busier than Magalluf.

I can't think of anything worse than wanting to meet other people on holiday , humans are generally annoying.

So firstly MP im a serving defence force individual i gym 3 days a week i cycle i montain bike i do the annual spanuals.. the over weight thing was a wink of the eye .... my bad as i didnt explain it too well im still serving and still very fit with a 6 pack... sorry bud that was all my bad

Last edited:
I agree with the statement ... holidays are the enemy of the single people .. may do a motorbike ride across Oz ... always wanted to ride back from NZto the UK ... now that would be a blast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.