Holidays

Think you have gout Oakie need to stay away from the black stuff lol.
Ouch !! Honestly mate I`ve had gout twice and it is one of the most painful aches I`ve had the misfortune to suffer from.I couldn`t stand any socks on my feet and I had to sleep with my feet out of the bed as even the slightest touch of the bedding was intolerable.I literally had to crawl on my knees just to go for a piss.
Think the Guinness may have helped but in those days I used to drink bitter. ;)

I have an open invitation to Turin which I hope to take up next year. Perhaps take in a Torino match.

New York for 4 nights end of the month.
Weekend breaks Sept Paris,Oct Madrid,Nov Vienna and a week in Tenerife Dec.

just been to Cyprus for a wedding far far to hot with high humidity.how the fuck the locals put up with it ive no idea.or maybe I should holiday in the north pole

The Mrs has Cypriot family, and I can tell you, this time of year, the only people out between 10am and 4pm are Brits or Russians. The locals stay firmly in their air conditioned homes, or under their covered back yards. The locals think the tourists are mad.

While the holiday discussion is still is going has anyone done a cruise with their kids at all? The last few years we've just done a standard beach holiday which has been fine with our two being young. They are now starting to get a bit older (they'll be 10 and 12 next year) and are starting to want more than just a beach / pool. Someone has recommended a 7 night Med cruise as there would be loads of entertainment for them (and us) but as it's something that has never really occurred to us I thought I would seek some advice!

While the holiday discussion is still is going has anyone done a cruise with their kids at all? The last few years we've just done a standard beach holiday which has been fine with our two being young. They are now starting to get a bit older (they'll be 10 and 12 next year) and are starting to want more than just a beach / pool. Someone has recommended a 7 night Med cruise as there would be loads of entertainment for them (and us) but as it's something that has never really occurred to us I thought I would seek some advice!

We have done 3 Med cruises in the last couple of years and the facilities for kids of all ages is excellent particularly the large cruise lines like NCL and Royal Caribbean. If you are thinking of doing a cruise then you should research it thoroughly, Cruise Critic and cruise.co.uk have loads of info which will help you in choosing the right one.

We love cruising and it has completely changed the way we choose our holidays.

We have done 3 Med cruises in the last couple of years and the facilities for kids of all ages is excellent particularly the large cruise lines like NCL and Royal Caribbean. If you are thinking of doing a cruise then you should research it thoroughly, Cruise Critic and cruise.co.uk have loads of info which will help you in choosing the right one.

We love cruising and it has completely changed the way we choose our holidays.
Ha! Ha! Sorry, that line just made me laugh. The idea that touring the public lavs in Manchester could have such a sway on your hols!!

Did a Med MSC one last month, didn't have kids with us but there were lots of kids on board and at least 3 kids clubs fir different age groups. They all seemed to enjoy themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.