Holland v England Match Thread

Holland look shit to me. Really, really shit. It was always going to take us gifting them goals for them to score.

shadygiz said:
Probable starting XIs:

Holland: Stekelenburg, Heitinga, Ooijer, Mathijsen, Braafheid, De Zeeuw, De Jong, Van der Vaart, Van Persie, Kuyt, Robben.

England: Green, Johnson, Ferdinand, Terry, A Cole, Beckham, Barry, Lampard, A Young, Rooney, Heskey.

i'm going for 2-2
Shady, you are a genius, but then again, you are from Staly Vegas

Forgot about Joe Cole for England, he should be a certain starter when he's back. I think im a better option then Johnson at right back! Strike force is completely unkown. If we get to the world cup, friendlies are a good thing for England because no one has a clue what the best side is. Carlton Cole had a suprisingly good game, better than Heskey anyway.

mrksdawn19 said:
shadygiz said:
Probable starting XIs:

Holland: Stekelenburg, Heitinga, Ooijer, Mathijsen, Braafheid, De Zeeuw, De Jong, Van der Vaart, Van Persie, Kuyt, Robben.

England: Green, Johnson, Ferdinand, Terry, A Cole, Beckham, Barry, Lampard, A Young, Rooney, Heskey.

i'm going for 2-2
Shady, you are a genius, but then again, you are from Staly Vegas

bwahaha...times like this make me wish i was a betting man ;p

Absolutely appalling match that was totally pointless. Played at a snail's pace

The only player that impressed me was the Dutch Left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.