Home goals vs 06/7

BlueBas

I know we all know we've come a very long way. This indicated to me just how far we've come! We've scored more home goals in three games this season than we did in the whole of the 2006/7 season under Pearce!

I look back on some of the seasons where we rubbish and still have good memories but that season was grim. Chesterfield away in the league cup was a low point.

I know we all know we've come a very long way. This indicated to me just how far we've come! We've scored more home goals in three games this season than we did in the whole of the 2006/7 season under Pearce!

Will never forget that season till the day i die and being sat there knowing what a dull, dire and fruitless 90 mins we where about to get every other week.

It's hilarious to hear Pearce the pundit criticising Pep on the radio and TV. He was the most tactically inept manager we have had, including Ball!

Stringing three passes together without giving the ball away, was like winning a trophy.

Sat with a brilliant bunch of lads in that time in East level 2 and we literally turned up and spent the 90 mins having a laugh without taking too much notice of what was going on to be honest such was the lack of expectation.

Sat with a brilliant bunch of lads in that time in East level 2 and we literally turned up and spent the 90 mins having a laugh without taking too much notice of what was going on to be honest such was the lack of expectation.

The number of seasons I've spent out of the last 50 or so, mostly having to make ny own entertainment, yet that one, to me, was one of the worst, because there was no actual goal we were aiming for.

It was more exciting being beaten at home by Wycomb Wanderers, than watching that useless group of journeymen going through the motions of trying to achieve mid table, to keep themselves in a job. All those years of striving to get back into the top league & we get there & go from Berkovic & Bernarbia to Barton. It didn't actually seem to matter, if we went down, because there was literally nothing to stay up for.

All those twats in the media who begrudge us this now, tough shit. We've paid our dues, had a bit of the luck of the dice for once & we're going to roll with it, forever.

The number of seasons I've spent out of the last 50 or so, mostly having to make ny own entertainment, yet that one, to me, was one of the worst, because there was no actual goal we were aiming for.

It was more exciting being beaten at home by Wycomb Wanderers, than watching that useless group of journeymen going through the motions of trying to achieve mid table, to keep themselves in a job. All those years of striving to get back into the top league & we get there & go from Berkovic & Bernarbia to Barton. It didn't actually seem to matter, if we went down, because there was literally nothing to stay up for.

All those twats in the media who begrudge us this now, tough shit. We've paid our dues, had a bit of the luck of the dice for once & we're going to roll with it, forever.
I think that's harsh on Barton. He was one of the only ones who actually worked hard for the team. Players like corradi, samaras, mills, sobierski were a fucking joke. Put no effort in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.