Homeland 2017 on its way

It starts up in the states next Sunday ie 15th. However C4 tend to be a week behind the states going from previous series, I reckon therefore 22nd for you UK watchers.

If you can somehow erase series 3 from the memory then Homeland is a good series, but that third one seriously tested my patience, I almost gave up on it, thankfully they have moved the story on, would be good for her to get through a series without a mental breakdown at the very worst moment. This series is set between an election and the inauguration.

It starts up in the states next Sunday ie 15th. However C4 tend to be a week behind the states going from previous series, I reckon therefore 22nd for you UK watchers.

If you can somehow erase series 3 from the memory then Homeland is a good series, but that third one seriously tested my patience, I almost gave up on it, thankfully they have moved the story on, would be good for her to get through a series without a mental breakdown at the very worst moment. This series is set between an election and the inauguration.
As much as I love it I must agree with you PLLK ref that 3rd series,although it could have been real shite,I`d still have watched it.Hoping for a return to a better series,with a better story line and seeing more of Carries bum again. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.