Homeless

Most of them are just wanting for their drug addiction, like that story previously I know sometimes they get pushed down that path but no sympathy I’m afraid.

Coming back from a game once and walking towards Piccadilly homeless guy got a £10 note off a gentleman waited till he was gone and jumped in a taxi.

Lets all write them off then ....all on drugs ... even the 60 + year old who lives on Deansgate and carries her life and memories around in carrier bags .... fuck me I never knew she was on drugs I wish Id known that before I bought her 3 Greggs sausage rolls costing £1.10 .... what a waste of money... i know better now

Admittedly I haven't been in the City Centre for a bit but I thought Andy Burnham vowed to tackle this when he became Mayor. Any signs of progress at all ?

All of these are supported to some extent, I understand how people end up living in temporary accommodation and shelters etc. But there’s surely enough out there so you don’t have to literally sleep on the streets?
Welcome to the real world,there are nowhere near enough places for them to go,a soup kitchen and a squat are as good as it gets,most don't even have a roof to live under,life is a woman when you are at rock bottom and there is not much hope of getting back your life unless someone is kind enough to help you,the governments off all colours don't provide enough help and don't get me started on foodbanks

Welcome to the real world,there are nowhere near enough places for them to go,a soup kitchen and a squat are as good as it gets,most don't even have a roof to live under,life is a woman when you are at rock bottom and there is not much hope of getting back your life unless someone is kind enough to help you,the governments off all colours don't provide enough help and don't get me started on foodbanks

Hmm I think the majority are drug addicts and refuse help as it means giving up on drugs.

I work and live in town and most are off their faces.

Hmm I think the majority are drug addicts and refuse help as it means giving up on drugs.

I work and live in town and most are off their faces.

If this is true.. what does it mean? As a straight shooter or however you imagine yourself to be, does it make addiction any less real? Does it make sleeping on concrete ok, cos they're druggies. Are you saying that the majority are somehow swindling us? The givers? That most are taking advantage of our silly emotions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.