honesty

oaksie2

I heard Joe Royle on the radio this morning, and what he said made a lot of sense and it changes my opinion on Hughes to be honest. At Blackburn Hughes had an honest team, not a great team but he knew what to expect from them week in week out.
This City team, well nobody knows what to expect from one game to the next, and if I was Hughes I would say to Cook, look I am sick to fookin death of talking to blank faces in there and getting nothing back out on the pitch, get me these 5 players as quick as you can and then we can move on.
At the end of the day these players are playing for us the fans and it is not about "they don't like Hughes" it's bullshit, it's the fans they are letting down.
I happen to think we will finish 7th by the way, but we need to start getting consistent soon, maybe Saturday is the wake up call they needed.

I think Royle is a very sensible bloke. He knows the game & to be fair he did a brilliant job at City without much to spend (reletivley)

I agree about the player letting us down. The thing is we are jumping down each others throats about the merits (or lack of) of Elano, Richards, Gelson,Jo, Vass etc.

Do these blokes look like they give a flying f*ck about letting us down. No? Do you think it bothers Ireland, Swp etc if we get beat. I think it does. They are winners!

Royle made a very good point & I for one will stand by Hughes as he gets rid of these multi-millionare wasters from our club!

11 good honest fellows wont win fvck all.

Back when big joe was seeing some success you could probably rely on that approach getting you further than it does today

But times change

Unfortunately (prem) football is now a mixed bag of different races and cultures, and a highly paid manager is there to blend them together and get the very best from the mix.

The majority of players werent his choice, but never the less, we should expect better than hes managed so far.

Hopefully he will make the changes, and at the same time learn quickly that hes has to manage the egos and attitudes. But to date hes fvcked it up to the extent we may now lose what are good players.

I do think that in this respect, he is out of his depth. It is a new challenge, but hes gota adapt to it quickly now. Put his stamp on the team and move it forward quickly.

maybe the players have a problem with hughes,but he`s the one playing players out of there natural positions and when were getting beat takes a striker off and puts a midfielder on,the mans a numpty!

blackie35 said:
maybe the players have a problem with hughes,but he`s the one playing players out of there natural positions and when were getting beat takes a striker off and puts a midfielder on,the mans a numpty!

we was getting destroyed through the midfield and he thought hamann would add balance. He is not a numpty and injuries and shit players have made him have to change players posistions but no one listens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.