3. Fair media
  4. Fair retrospective bans from the FA across the board
  5. Home cup draw
  6. Showsec being human
  7. A system to get us in the ground quickly and safely
  8. More trams.
Got a chance of 1 & 5.

1. Agree, league and fa cup double is not beyond us
2. Any improvement here is welcome, still expect us to get fucked over once or twice, I can live with that over what we got last year
3. Fuck em could not give one single fuck, in fact the more they gnash their teeth the better, especially if were winning
4. Not a chance, expect Ster and Sane to both get some all while a pprocession of faces assualt Fellaini's elbows
5. Were due kind draws but have been for years, maybe this is our year (no I'm not scouse)
6. Showsec will continue to employ rags
7. We've been historically bad on this, I don't expect that to change much, tbf we could help ourselves by getting to the ground earlier
8. Don't use em

I think a league and cup double combined with minimum semis of the CL (especially as at least one of the spanish giants will be weakened) is not beyond a realistic expectation. I would also like to see just an improvement in the reffing over last year, lord knows it cannot get worse.

My personal hope is that we win the league playing fantastic attacking football scoring over a 100 goals, not much really.

You've missed out the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
1 & 5 - Agree, and by being entertained by the quality of the football played
2. 3. 4 - See my contribution - just as likely
6 - Never had a problem with them, but I'm in 304 and geriatric
7 - No queues when I get there about 50 minutes before the game
8 - Come by car and get the bus down and back from/to the Grove

at least a very strong title challenge
a cup final
no more than one fucked up result at home (dont mind losing if we're shit but no more idiotic draws!!)
put real flags back on that shit digital advertising :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.