Horizon.BBC2 9pm tonight. What your pussy cat gets up to

peoffrey said:
I find it's always on her rules. She won't stop mithering until I feed her in the morning and evening but I can't mither her when she's sitting on the chair. She'll kick off.

if she wakes you up really early for food get a feeder bowl with a timer,just a cheap and cheeful one of amazon or pet shop,put some dry food in it and set it for just before she usually wakes you up and problem solved. I wish someone had told me about it years ago

Phil Meup said:
black mamba said:
I know what that fuckin' black an' white pussy next door will get if it doesn't stop shittin' in my garden ......

a kick up the arse !

Try putting down some mothballs - they are supposed to put cats off.
If it's really bad, ask the neighbours if the cat has a place to poo in their garden - a rough patch of ground or something.

We got our first cat about 3 months ago from the RSPCA & he is brilliant!
Stroking a cat is supposed to be great stress relief & he's made me & Mrs Meup get on better....
Kids can't be arsed with him of course!

My late Grandad (who was a wise man) used to lie a 2 litre bottle of water in his front garden to keep the cats out, he swore by this method.

meme-grumpy-cat-16.jpg

ashytheblue said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
My mates cat used to get raped by the other cats on his estate. No word of a lie.
hahahahaha was it male as well?
Its strange to say but that happens!
We had a ginger tom for donkeys years then one day it just dissapeared for 3 weeks, when it eventually returned it was a mess and was licking its arse area constantly, then about 3 months later its fur started matting up badly.
Eventually after about 6 months it could hardly move so we took it to the vets and he said it had cat aids.
The vet explained that it can only be passed from tom to tom and like humans it is sexually transmitted, so to put it bluntly some other tom had had it up its shitter and passed the virus on
We had the poor thing put down<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:56 pm --<br /><br />
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
blue underpants said:
If you like your cat and often wonder what it gets up to especially at night Horizon have fitted micro cameras to cats in an English village and filmed them over a couple of weeks.
Apparently they are getting fatter and lazier and hardly hunt any more but are not averse to sneaking into rival cats households and stealing food.
Believe their sex life comes under scrutiny as well, that said give me a dog any day!

I think this is disturbing, BU! Can yer see anyone about it?
Kin ell haha it reads like that doesnt it!!

Pigeonho said:
peoffrey said:
I find it's always on her rules. She won't stop mithering until I feed her in the morning and evening but I can't mither her when she's sitting on the chair. She'll kick off.
That's what's so fucking great about them. I love dogs and cats and have one of each, but the dog is a complete sell out, whereas the cat just doesn't give a fuck and does it all his way. No gormless face, no ears pinned back to beg for attention and no going mental just because someone dared walk passed the house. No, he comes over for a tickle when HE wants, makes it clear he wants food when HE wants and if things aren't to his liking, he will let me know.

Cat's are cool as fuck.

I'd never harm one and consider myself an animal lover but , generally speaking, I find that cats are *****

Davs 19 said:
Pigeonho said:
peoffrey said:
That's what's so fucking great about them. I love dogs and cats and have one of each, but the dog is a complete sell out, whereas the cat just doesn't give a fuck and does it all his way. No gormless face, no ears pinned back to beg for attention and no going mental just because someone dared walk passed the house. No, he comes over for a tickle when HE wants, makes it clear he wants food when HE wants and if things aren't to his liking, he will let me know.

Cat's are cool as fuck.

I'd never harm one and consider myself an animal lover but , generally speaking, I find that cats are *****
I like cats and dogs but would sooner have a dog, but like Pige says cats are cool, they never flap or get giddy just stare at you in that cool way

corky1970 said:
hope my cat didn't have a camera on him, because Horizon will have me on tonight power wanking to babestation with the missus vibrator up my arse .

what was the cats role?

corky1970 said:
hope my cat didn't have a camera on him, because Horizon will have me on tonight power wanking to babestation with the missus vibrator up my arse .

if there is the cat equivelent of child line you are in trouble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.