Horse named after zabba

As someone who has a flutter now and again I have noticed other horses names in the same theme, such as "de bruyne horse", "sterling silva", "tevez", "nasri", "hart stopper" and my favourite,"aguerrrroooo" there are also lots of berties and blue name connections, but remember ,the bookies always win and choosing a horse by name alone is not recommended. Having said that, I have been guilty of doing just that, and if you do give it a go, the best of luck to you.

All owned (or have been at some point) by a big bunch of blues at the Middleham park racing syndicate.

Phew!! If I'd known,I'd have had a few quid on. Think it's the same owner of the brilliantly titled 'Aguerooo. Won a shit load on that fella a year or two ago.

Kool kompany and art dzeko are others to mention.Also in the same colours the amusingly named Gerrard's slip!

My girlfriend breeds event horses, the week of the FA cup final we had a foal born in the stables (a couple of miles from Stoke) and I named him "Finlows Balotelli" ( They did not know it was a city player, just thought it was a nice name).

One called "De bruyne horse" running in the 2oclock epsom, has a chance if he handles the track.Is favourite but its a trappy race full of last time out winners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.