Hotels in Manchester

Bilboblue

What on earth is going on with the prices in the last year or two?

Used to be able to get a reasonable room (Premier Inn type, or equivalent) in the city for around £60-80 per night, now it's a struggle to get one for less than £100.

I travel a fair distance for games, so occasionally like to stay over and relax after a game, rather than be rushing around but it's getting to the point where it's just not affordable any more.

By contrast I was looking at hotels in Newcastle for the boxing day game, and I can get 2, or even 3 nights there, for the same price as one in Manchester on a non-holiday time!

What on earth is going on with the prices in the last year or two?

Used to be able to get a reasonable room (Premier Inn type, or equivalent) in the city for around £60-80 per night, now it's a struggle to get one for less than £100.

I travel a fair distance for games, so occasionally like to stay over and relax after a game, rather than be rushing around but it's getting to the point where it's just not affordable any more.

By contrast I was looking at hotels in Newcastle for the boxing day game, and I can get 2, or even 3 nights there, for the same price as one in Manchester on a non-holiday time!
Bring a blow up mattress and kip in my shop for free.it has sink loo fridge and kettle. Wi-Fi and sky go Bars and food all around. Ten mins from the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.