Houllier / Villa

Without joking, why Heskey isn't playing is beyond me. Perfect foil for Bent, been in great form this season and now can't even get a game when were chasing!! Jesus.

Villan10 said:
Without joking, why Heskey isn't playing is beyond me. Perfect foil for Bent, been in great form this season and now can't even get a game when were chasing!! Jesus.

I agree with u there..... Hope u don't go down I'd rather the tin pot clubs like Wigan and Blackburn go down

waspish said:
Villan10 said:

I agree with u there..... Hope u don't go down I'd rather the tin pot clubs like Wigan and Blackburn go down

Play like this we will.

Saying that, our defence was.

Walker Cuellar Herd Delph.

Herd is a reserve central midfielder....5 foot 8, on loan to Lincoln last year at CB...

Delph central midfielder put at left back.

Fuck sake, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.

stony said:
thewatchman said:
Father in law is a wolves fan so is well chuffed tonight.
I know a lot of Villa fans and they still think they should be champions of Europe.

Along with Everton they have developed a real hatred for us.
Is that because we generally beat them?

Just proves how good a manager MON is, and he didn't have 30m pound Darren Bent to work with. Should Mancini go and we can't get Mourinho I'd have MON or Coyle, 2 managers that have consistently overachieved with average sides.

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
Just proves how good a manager MON is, and he didn't have 30m pound Darren Bent to work with. Should Mancini go and we can't get Mourinho I'd have MON or Coyle, 2 managers that have consistently overachieved with average sides.

Problem is, he builds sides full of quite average players who can fit into the way he likes to play and spends huge wages on players. Limited football as well. Good manager but limited.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.