Houllier / Villa

MyJeckyllDoesntHyde said:
Just proves how good a manager MON is, and he didn't have 30m pound Darren Bent to work with. Should Mancini go and we can't get Mourinho I'd have MON or Coyle, 2 managers that have consistently overachieved with average sides.
A bit like Mark Hughes was

stony said:
thewatchman said:
Father in law is a wolves fan so is well chuffed tonight.
I know a lot of Villa fans and they still think they should be champions of Europe.

Along with Everton they have developed a real hatred for us.

they sure have , would be funny if they went down

Villan10 said:
Without joking, why Heskey isn't playing is beyond me. Perfect foil for Bent, been in great form this season and now can't even get a game when were chasing!! Jesus.

Perhaps he was resting him

*snigger*<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:54 pm --<br /><br />
lee-mcfc said:
stony said:
Along with Everton they have developed a real hatred for us.

Everton and Villa going down would almost be as enjoyable as City finishing top 4.

stony said:
Villan10 said:
Without joking, why Heskey isn't playing is beyond me. Perfect foil for Bent, been in great form this season and now can't even get a game when were chasing!! Jesus.

Perhaps he was resting him

*snigger*

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:54 pm --

lee-mcfc said:

Everton and Villa going down would almost be as enjoyable as City finishing top 4.
agreed!

To get O Neill was a great signing for Villa and he proved there just how good he is. I can see him getting a top job if 1 comes available.

Regarding the waste of space that is Houllier there were reports over here in the Irish paper claims the likes of Dunne and some of the other senior players arent happy with the French coach who caused all the troble for France at the last World Cup. He has them running all the time and with it being so late in the season if by now they arent fully fit then they will never be fully fit and they should be concentrating on other aspects of the game. Seen some of the banners after the game but to piss off a number of players so much like Houllier has done so far there is no come back for them. McAteer was saying if you have a falling out with Houllier your screwed as he holds it against you. So he is advising Dunne to move on from Villa.

IF Villa do go down I would expect a number of players will be gone from there Ciaran Clark looks a decent prospect in centre half. Albrighton down the wings as well as Downing , Bent and Young will all be snapped up.

My GF, her mam & dad are all big Villa fans.

Apparently, according to her dad, Houllier told the French FA six months ago to keep his Technical Director role open for him because he didn't expect to suceed/spend a long time at Villa!

Also, again apparently, Martin O'Neill planned to quit before he did but dug his heels in until Mark Hughes was appointed by Fulham!

I personally hope Villa stay up, I don't have a problem with them whatsoever and would sooner the Wigans, Fulhams & Blackburn's of this world drop down.

I can see Villa having a very scary time. I think they may simply be saved by the fact that there may be three sides going backwards even quicker. Maybe Wigan, Birmingham and Blackpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.