Houllier

get well soon big man, sometimes football makes us forget that we are all humans and there's far more important things to life. It saddens me that people at the sunderland forum are happy about this because he bought Bent from them

Agreed. I've no axe to grind with Houllier. He's always come across as decent enough and I don't think I've ever heard him bad-mouth us, so best wishes to him. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Now if only it were that pumice-faced bastard from the swamp. Oh, It'll be like having 119 orgasms all at once when that arrogant, surly, bad-mannered, uncouth, dictatorial bastard dies.

The stresses of managing in England. Houllier had heart problems when with Liverpool and now again at Villa. I think he may well retire from football at the end of the season no matter what happens. Your health comes first and at times like this football means nothing. To be honest I cant see Villa sticking with him next season and I think maybe Fat Sam might be the man for that club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.