How are you getting to the Cup Final ?

Last year I was given a coach number and even a seat. They checked names off a list and gave us a wristband. When I got onboard everyone just sat where they wanted. My coach wasn't full so it had two seats to myself which was great.
The journey down was okay but coming back we were stuck in the pink carpark until almost 19:30. We got back to Didsbury at 23:15.
We're you given your coach number via email or were you given it at the coach park on the day?

After last year's debacle on the coach from stalybridge and yes pink carpark nightmare getting away at 7.30pm we then stopped at Newport Pagnell services to be told the driver had completed his hours so another driver was on his way. 1.5hrs later we set off again , 2pm we got back , never again , so driving this year 6am start staying in St Albans holiday inn , green man for opening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.