How bothered are you about the FA Cup this season?

From Peter Bodak’s chip over Corrigan in 1982, to Adebayor’s red card at the Britannia in 2010, I only missed 2 of our 29 FA Cup exits (on both occasions being out of the country)

The FA Cup represented our best hope of ending the famine, and like many others, I experienced all sorts of emotions when it finally happened.

In terms of prestige, the competition was bastardised from the moment the Premier League grew in statute. However, if it’s the only competition we win this season, then brilliant.

Of course I’m bothered.

I would focus on PL and Champions league - squad is just not deep enough to have a serious go in all competitions

FA cup and premier league all ways my favorite double to win out of any competitions.....

I always want us to set out to win any trophy we can. I thought this way even when we were shite and had no chance, why would I no longer care when we have every chance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.