How busy will the area around Victoria Station be tomorrow?

it might be easier to walk to the ground, there are massive roadworks on great ancoats street outside the retail park and also the turning into pollard st , which means traffic bottlenecks and it will probably take 45 minutes on abus from piccadilly gardens, i am walking up from shambles about half six, i am using it as training for the great manchester run... especially carrying a bottle of magners in each hand, that will be like doing weights too

Blue Smartie said:
Just found out I'm going to have to meet my uncle at Victoria Station tomorrow at around 6PM because he can't get away from work sharp so I may as well meet him in the center. Just wondering though, with the planned Shambles thing going on if I'm wearing my colours I'll be protected by thousands of other blues wont I? Just wondering because last time I got the train some Scouse fans saw a bunch of teenagers, walked over to us and started giving us shit until a group of about seven adult blues chased them down a alley lol...

So anyway, just to put my mind at ease. If I'm wearing colours I'll get no grieve considering over (hopefully for you lot so you have a class time) 1000 blues will be in shambles right?

Oh and I know I sound like a pussy however the scouse lads were fair big and aggressive lol...

Just follow the noise if you get in any trouble there will be 100's of bluemooners in shambles!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.