How did you come up with your BM name ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nimrod, 7 Sep 2017.

1. Plays By Sense Of Smell

Plays By Sense Of Smell

Signed up shortly after Serg's debut.

Watching that Swansea game I saw something that I hadn't witnessed on a football pitch in a long time.

He seemed to have a kind of instinctive, intuitive air about him akin to the way I tend to drive and move through life.

Hence, I felt a tribute was already in order, based upon the Who's Pinball Wizard - that deaf, dumb and blind kid who became without question the best at what he did, in a way that defied explanation.

2. Ifwecouldjust.......

Ifwecouldjust.......

Heard it all the time as we left the match .... Grown men and Women discussing the game and saying ' If we could just (fill in the blanks) '

3. Packrat

Packrat

Truck Surgeon
    I was a Packrat at 7 Armoured Workshop, Fallingbostel in the early eighties, my first posting in the Army. Pack refers to the power packs we repaired and rat for the famous desert rats.

4. Huge fan of Breaking Bad. Not fan of my namesakes product.

5. mrtwiceaseason

mrtwiceaseason

When I was trying to get the kids into going to city the only 2 matches I could afford to take them too was the Thomas cook trophy and our one fa cup game hence mrtwiceaseason
    The training worked and they are both season card holders, so im thinking of changing to mr19timesaseason :+)

6. SPIDERBOY

SPIDERBOY

From about 3 years old my lad was constantly climbing things,not just outside,but inside to.
    Used to keep finding him on top of wardrobes and kitchen units,stuff like that.
    Obviously I started calling him Spiderboy,he's coming up to 19 now and all the family still call him Spider.