How did you come up with your BM name ?

Kinda went along with the "This City Is Blue" bit that was prominent at the time, hence TCIB.

However if you call me "Guy" or "fucking fix the bastard server you useless streak off piss" then i respond to those as well :-D

'Majic Zuraski polish player who signed for us 8 years ago. I was joining a Celtic site, he had just signed. Needed a name and the legend was born.

Magicpole :)

It got shortend to MP by most on the site. Or ****, depending on who I was arguing with, mostly happy slappers who can't take anyone mentioning the King is bollock.

Kinda went along with the "This City Is Blue" bit that was prominent at the time, hence TCIB.

I'm going to still pretend it's something cooler, I expected better from your character.

Mine is because I'm a massive Cardiff City fan, obviously.

There's only one Jimmy Grimble. Watch that movie if you haven't its class. Robert Carlyle's Manc accent is better than his Scouse accent from 51st state haha. I used to love going to go to Maine Road for all those years. I know I can never go again but this movie for 20 minutes at least puts you back there.

Boring as fcuk, but I work for the company that makes pizza's for Asda, Co-op and Morrison's,also make the make your own pizza's. Work in the distribution side, fed up with the sight of the bloody things, good job tho....

I thought I was being clever. Names Wes, and thought taking the E out of Blue and adding Wes, would read as Blues....Bluwes, every fker still says oh so your Blue Wes when we meet...bollox, had it for 13 years so not going to change it now

I thought I was being clever. Names Wes, and thought taking the E out of Blue and adding Wes, would read as Blues....Bluwes, every fker still says oh so your Blue Wes when we meet...bollox, had it for 13 years so not going to change it now
Cheers for that Wes

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.