How do 11 people go to jail for one murder?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...wanted-revenge-syria-deaths-article-1.3193772

A family friend said that the bomber, whose father and two brothers have been arrested in the days after the attack, was also outraged at the death of his friend, which he viewed as a hate crime.

Abdul Wahab Hafidah, 18, was run over and stabbed in Manchester last May by a mob of men currently on trial for his murder.”

So as well starting the incident, carrying a knife and having a violent history, the victim kept lovely company as well.

Thanks for the link.

The prosecution made a few leaps of faith here, speculating on motives of the lad on the bike and in the car.

But the other case mentioned of the couple from Bradford who weren't even still there when the fight in the pub car park broke out seems bizarre to me. I've read it twice and I don't think the article makes it clear what happened.

The prosecution made a few leaps of faith here, speculating on motives of the lad on the bike and in the car.

But the other case mentioned of the couple from Bradford who weren't even still there when the fight in the pub car park broke out seems bizarre to me. I've read it twice and I don't think the article makes it clear what happened.
The couple were involved in the initial fight with two friends against another couple.

They left, their friends returned home and came back with weapons and fought a second time.

Haven't time to read all of it mate, so I'll make a general statement of opinion, not related to the case.

As far as I am concerned, anyone involved repeatedly kicking an innocent victim whilst they lie helpless on the ground, deserves a long prison sentence. Attacks like this often leave people with life-changing injuries, or even dead. Only total scum do things like this, and if they rot in jail for 30 years, it's fine by me. Whether the charge is "murder" or not, I am not fussed.

Kicks to the head of a person unconcious on the floor should be attempted murder imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.