how do I find out my wifi password?

Barcon

Yeah, I know. I'm an idiot but, we have the neice coming over to look after the cat while we're away and I'm not sure I have the right password. Is there any way that I can check to see if I have it right? Other than someone coming over with a phone and trying to log in, I'm not sure how to check.

If you PM me your full name, mum's maiden name, and your bank account number and sort code, I can get your password to you in a couple of hours.

If it is the default one that came with your router then it should be written on a sticker somewhere.

If not me or someone will tell you how to view it on pc.

If its been changed from the default thats on the sticker, just find the reset button on the router and press it this will reset it to the default password.

I think I might have changed it but I'm not sure. So it's either the number that I have wrote down, or it's one I made up. I don't really want to change it now as I would have to fuck around with every device that's on it. Can I erase the info from my phone and then try putting in the password that I think it might be?

if you have a device connected to the router either wirelessly or by ethernet then just type the router ip into chrome/ie/mozilla ie 192.168.0.1
then sign in (usually a standard password for sky router its u: admin p: sky) then under wireless you should see your password.

if you have a laptop connected by wireless you can also go to control panel> network sharing centre> click on connections> wirless properties>security>show password

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.