How do we prevent terrorism?

He does because that's what literal interpretation means. The clues in the name.

What shall I say to the Daily Star?

Bloody Cultist, coming over here, trying to be our PM, believes in talking snakes and dragons in the olden days. Is this what in paying my taxes for?

Along those general lines?

Has he said that he believes every word of the bible (and even then, which version)? If he hasn't, you are assuming his position and then criticising it.

Has he said that he believes every word of the bible (and even then, which version)? If he hasn't, you are assuming his position and then criticising it.

Yes I am. The evangelical nutjobs of which he is a paid up member of, believe every single word is true. The word of God, literally.

So, anybody mentally compromised to be able to buy that, I would suggest shouldn't be anywhere near launch codes.

They are all fervently looking forward to Armageddon, let's not let them bring it on, because the invisible man in the sky ain't.

Dangerous people who want to take us back to their 17th century Puritanical nirvana. They need to be fought in the same way the Islamic equivalent are.

Yes I am. The evangelical nutjobs of which he is a paid up member of, believe every single word is true. The word of God, literally.

So, anybody mentally compromised to be able to buy that, I would suggest shouldn't be anywhere near launch codes.

They are all fervently looking forward to Armageddon, let's not let them bring it on, because the invisible man in the sky ain't.

Dangerous people who want to take us back to their 17th century Puritanical nirvana. They need to be fought in the same way the Islamic equivalent are.

So to answer my question: "No".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.