How do you feel about the executives of the club?

seems we've all answered the same way, disconnected from most fans, chief exec never explaining any decisions, the price rise being so minimal it's done more harm than any good and people not joining cup schemes etc... be interesting reading for the execs!

Maybe it's part of a 360 personal review for our Execs. For those that haven't done one you ask your boss, peers, team and in some circumstances customers what they think of you. The results are always quite interesting! Hopefully they will listen to the feedback. They could make a huge difference to the match going fan without spending the earth.
where I work we have to ask for negative feedback, 5 negative things about me in my job!! I can think of way more than that!

I dont get these emails anymore, though I used to give them feedback my god.

Whilst I don't know their personalities or how they do their job day today, from an outside point of view I think the key names are superb: intelligent, level headed and credible. I haven't seen anyone else in football who I'd swap them for. We are a dignified, innovative club who do deals cleverly and in the right way and that's down to them. Our reputation in football is a great credit to them. I do hear things from one source I have who knows them and that person feels the same, having seen a number come and go at City over the years they have worked there.

Absolutely delighted.

I wouldn't even know who they were if I didn't read their names getting slagged on here every week.

Been asked to do a phone interview, although it's now a Skype video call so they can record it.

Not sure if I'll be allowed to do it naked.

Apart from two, Danny Wilson and Vicky Kloss, who have always been great with me. Approachable and friendly. I don't know anything else about the others. I met City's new commercial director a few weeks back. He came across ok as well. I think when you get the chance to meet them and press the flesh, they are all OK.

Ever since Pep came in - I'm very impressed by upper management/ownership at City.

But until Pep became our manager - other previous managers were handicapped by not getting their way in transfer windows - not able to spend a much as they wanted - or being forced to settle for last minute, poor signings.

Mancini in particular was handicapped by this.
===============
But, Pep is a far better manager than Mancini and has far more influence over club expenditures/signings than Mancini ever did.
===============
Building a world-class squad capable of winning the UCL is a huge project when starting from scratch - it takes several years.

City now have management that will work with their world-class manager - a long term goal that CIty have been striving for, for several years.

I'm well satisfied with current management, now - and in particular with the long-term ownership of our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.