How do you feel about the executives of the club?

Pretty similar for me, I suggested that they were more focused on day trippers for the amount they will spend on the 'match day experience' and that they should look at the German model for long term sufferers, I mean loyal long term match going supporters. (By this I mean ticket prices and local match day transport, which isn't going to happen).

I made a formal complaint after the Celtic home debacle and just someone from Supporter Services rang to placate me. City didn't do anywhere near enough to eject the thousands of wankers that took the piss in our end throughout.

Aside from that, I'm simply not bothered about who is pulling the strings at City. It's the results on the pitch that matter for me.

I wouldn't even know who they were if I didn't read their names getting slagged on here every week.
fans of other teams often remark about how good our leadership is i.e they say little but come up with the goods when we are signing players ,not saying they are perfect they dropped a bollock with the pricing this season,but on balance they are up there with anyone in world football

fans of other teams often remark about how good our leadership is i.e they say little but come up with the goods when we are signing players ,not saying they are perfect they dropped a bollock with the pricing this season,but on balance they are up there with anyone in world football
Oh I've no doubt that they do a good job in the main. I suppose the point I was making was I have no interest in the off the field side of the club. It's all about the football for me.

I'm more worried about how they feel about us. What does anyone think when they don't hear a peep out of someone for years on end?

I really like how the management is all rowing together for once - accommodating Pep's wishes and giving him adequate financial support.

In terms of supporting their domestic fan base - I think it would help big time to reach out for someone with deep, long time, domestic City loyalty to join their board.

I'm from the States and am completely blind to what might upset a local City supporter - but City is primarily a Manchester Club - and the local opinion I think isn't understood enough when management makes decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.