How do you feel about the executives of the club?

I really like how the management is all rowing together for once - accommodating Pep's wishes and giving him adequate financial support.

In terms of supporting their domestic fan base - I think it would help big time to reach out for someone with deep, long time, domestic City loyalty to join their board.

I'm from the States and am completely blind to what might upset a local City supporter - but City is primarily a Manchester Club - and the local opinion I think isn't understood enough when management makes decisions.

What happened to Andy Morrisons role as 'fan liaison executive' ?

Could 'Buzzer' act as the conduit. He gets City fans.

Or Lakey?

They may not be perfect and clearly aren't fit to clean Swales's vinyl collection. However, if anybody can point me towards a better exec team in Premier League football, please feel free.

And has anything actually come from them talking to their fans in the last 5 years?

Hi my friend who is a red was invited to OT to talk with the club with others, to discuss all things related, a while ago. They covered pricing, encouraging school kids, atmosphere, deals for groups and getting into the community. The club took them on board and there feels a real partnership down there. He told them about our local area i.e. Royton/ Oldham and the talented youngsters around , a couple of weeks later I walked down Broadway and there outside a local school was the sign that the school was now linked with Utd and is now one of their academies.

We just sit back and refuse to talk to our fans, incredible. This is not a criticism of our Board which is doing a great job and in Khaldoon we have the best Chairman in the world , but below the board something is going seriously wrong. Why would you not want to engage with people like PB a lifelong blue and people like him who only want to help and offer advice. Indeed in refusing to do so they are betraying the principles of Sheikh Mansour who believes in communicating with the fans and taking them on every step of the journey, clearly Khaldoon per recent press comment is aware of this situation and will act.

Don't tell me City Voice is an adequate tool for fan communication, half my friends can't get onto the site. By not taking on board fans ideas and thoughts we have witnessed -

- A stadium lacking in noise and atmosphere that only by the fans , i.e. 1894 are we seeing movement in improving this.
- a web-site that as endorsed by the comments on here is not fit for purpose, considering the resources available it's quite frankly a disgrace
- continued cock ups on seat prices, points systems etc which has resulted in disillusionment amongst fans resulting in empty seats and disengagement
- continued problems with car parking, lack of police presence and hence the shocking scenes we witnessed at the Celtic match

I could go on and on but the worst part of it all is that this is not the vision of the Sheihk and Khaldoon, rather some middle manager within the club has decided we don't need Points of Blue or to meet the fans as they think they know best. Well they don't, and the fact they won't sit down in a room with blues of over 50 years standing who only want to help is mind boggling. You wonder what is going on with the middle managers, are they reds, incompetent or just don't care.

We have the best owner, best manager, best Chairman in the world and should be sweeping all before us. Sadly that is not the case and the refusal to engage with the fans is causing serious damage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.