How do you feel about the executives of the club?

They are as remote from the fans as the Executives of Costa Coffee,Aldi etc are from their customers.
Those are companies with hundreds of outlets and millions of customers. If Aldi had just one shop that had 50,000 mostly regular customers going in once a week or so then the people who ran the shop would certainly know and engage with those customers.

Even at big companies like Lloyds Bank the execs and senior managers often work at the coal face for a day to see things from their customers and employees perspective.

Those are companies with hundreds of outlets and millions of customers. If Aldi had just one shop that had 50,000 mostly regular customers going in once a week or so then the people who ran the shop would certainly know and engage with those customers.

Even at big companies like Lloyds Bank the execs and senior managers often work at the coal face for a day to see things from their customers and employees perspective.
I agree with you ,it would be nice to know that these guys buy into the Club as supporters rather than faceless Executives but maybe that's to much to ask.

I agree with you ,it would be nice to know that these guys buy into the Club as supporters rather than faceless Executives but maybe that's to much to ask.
I don't care that they don't support City. I do care that they support the people who do support City.

Lots of CEO's at football clubs don't support those clubs. Peter Kenyon and Ivan Gazidis are both Blues for example. Garry Cook was a Birmingham City fan. As long as they don't shit on their "customers" then that's fine.

Branches at Lloyds get weekly customer engagement scores which dictates the level of bonus. Many back office departments are also bonused on customer engagement scores. They don't always get it right but my point is big companies like Lloyds do have very rigorous processes to measure customer satisfaction. City would benefit from doing something similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.