how do you get over a long term relationship?

Henry Chinaski

My missis of eight years has decided to dump me today. No-one else involved but feck me my head is battered , feel lost and really upset.

How do i get over it?

sorry for whinging!

Get all your best pals and go get pissed, is probably the most common way. I'd just say try and keep busy and keep your mind occupied rather than sitting around contemplating it. Soon enough you'll get over it and find another person who you'll feel the exact same way about.

pee dubya said:
Get all your best pals and go get pissed, is probably the most common way. I'd just say try and keep busy and keep your mind occupied rather than sitting around contemplating it. Soon enough you'll get over it and find another person who you'll feel the exact same way about.

yea, try to get away a weekend with your friends if you can arrange it

pee dubya said:

Cheers bud, struggling keeping my chin off the ground at the minute tbh, but thanks for the words of encouragement

Time. It sounds trite, but it's true.

All the best and keep your chin up xx

WILL get easier.

Bang a fat bird.

Works every time.

Haha. How do you get a fat bird into bed? Piece of cake.

Sorry to hear it, MB. Hang in there. Don't dwell on it until you're ready to. And untill then, use the time wisely to enjoy doing what you want to and whenever you want to do it.

You just have to ride it out mate.

When me and my ex split it was a proper head fuck but it does get better with time, i know thats a cliche but it's true. You'll have good days and shit days but eventually you'll start to feel like your old self again.

Time is a great healer and all that!

Going out and getting hammered or banging some slag wont actually help you at all to be honest.

You're gonna get loads of macho bullshit advice on here mate but I know what it's like and what you're going through so just keep your head up and take it one day at a time.

The next few weeks will be a twat for you and you'll do lots of dumb shit and lot's of cool shit just try to keep your head and if you need to talk to anyone anoymous but cool pm me and sound off or something mate.

Get pissed and nail sluts and fat birds,
You will have a whale (no pun intended) of a time and should get your head summat like,
Just dont do it for long periods or you may turn into a wrongun like me and enjoy pulling rotters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.