how do you get over a long term relationship?

do something mad like book a flight to buenos aires, go and see boca v river then go trekking in northwest argentina... get a bike and travel through patagonia and southern chile.

Hire a ridiclously nice looking man to charm her in some bar, treat her like a princess and pretend to have a shit load of money and a nice car. Wait till she falls in love with him and then tell him his work is done. Then, after you have killed her cat, shagged her Mum and scratched the word woman into the side of her car tell her the truth about her so called new man. Then sit back and watch her breakdown infront of you shouting the words 'Yes, know what it fucking feels like now don't you woman'.

Failing that get a blow up doll and pretend it's her. Dress it in her clothes and take it shopping with you and stuff. At least you won't be lonely.

InvisibleMan said:
Hire a ridiclously nice looking man to charm her in some bar, treat her like a princess and pretend to have a shit load of money and a nice car. Wait till she falls in love with him and then tell him his work is done. Then, after you have killed her cat, shagged her Mum and scratched the word woman into the side of her car tell her the truth about her so called new man. Then sit back and watch her breakdown infront of you shouting the words 'Yes, know what it fucking feels like now don't you woman'.

Failing that get a blow up doll and pretend it's her. Dress it in her clothes and take it shopping with you and stuff. At least you won't be lonely.
do you want the number of my shrink

Right lads, having had a few days to regain my composure and think rationally for the first time in a while. I have decided to move back to Manchester, going to be back close to my friends and family.

I have followed her all over the place for ages like the mug i was. Buy no more. She will be the one who regrets this. So there you go. Manchester here i come again. And i feckin cant wait.

Thanks for all your kind words and for cheering me up with some of your more unorthodox suggestions.

And by the way, i am shagging a fat bird for no-one. No woman is making me lower my standards.

CTID

mighty blue-sh said:
Right lads, having had a few days to regain my composure and think rationally for the first time in a while. I have decided to move back to Manchester, going to be back close to my friends and family.

I have followed her all over the place for ages like the mug i was. Buy no more. She will be the one who regrets this. So there you go. Manchester here i come again. And i feckin cant wait.

Thanks for all your kind words and for cheering me up with some of your more unorthodox suggestions.

And by the way, i am shagging a fat bird for no-one. No woman is making me lower my standards.

CTID

Good lad. Come back to Manc and your family. All the best xx

mighty blue-sh said:
My missis of eight years has decided to dump me today. No-one else involved but feck me my head is battered , feel lost and really upset.

How do i get over it?

sorry for whinging!
you do nothing, nothing rash anyway. no best mate shaggin, no heavy drinking or bury cats. just sit and wait, you will know in 3 months what to do.
i am a great believer in the saying,

"if you love something set it free,
if it comes back to you, it yours.
if it does'nt
it never was"
good luck, a long long time ago i was in your shoes, what i have now i would not swop for anything.

de niro said:
mighty blue-sh said:
My missis of eight years has decided to dump me today. No-one else involved but feck me my head is battered , feel lost and really upset.

How do i get over it?

sorry for whinging!
you do nothing, nothing rash anyway. no best mate shaggin, no heavy drinking or bury cats. just sit and wait, you will know in 3 months what to do.

if it does'nt
it never was"
good luck, a long long time ago i was in your shoes, what i have now i would not swop for anything.

Thank you mate, i think that saying holds a lot of water, ( a bit like that thing you were going to travel in). Thank you very much

mighty blue-sh said:
de niro said:
mighty blue-sh said:

How do i get over it?

sorry for whinging!

if it does'nt
it never was"

Thank you mate, i think that saying holds a lot of water, ( a bit like that thing you were going to travel in). Thank you very much
lol, i'm definately flying this time, mind you i have to as i will have wife and kid in tow.snobby buggers:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.