how do you get over a long term relationship?

mighty blue-sh said:
de niro said:
mighty blue-sh said:
My missis of eight years has decided to dump me today. No-one else involved but feck me my head is battered , feel lost and really upset.

How do i get over it?

sorry for whinging!
you do nothing, nothing rash anyway. no best mate shaggin, no heavy drinking or bury cats. just sit and wait, you will know in 3 months what to do.
i am a great believer in the saying,

"if you love something set it free,
if it comes back to you, it yours.
if it does'nt
it never was"
good luck, a long long time ago i was in your shoes, what i have now i would not swop for anything.

Thank you mate, i think that saying holds a lot of water, ( a bit like that thing you were going to travel in). Thank you very much

All the best mate, I thought you'd made a mistake posting news like that on here but the replies have been different class, Im sure you'll be alright if youve gone back home. Shit situation but get the head up and fight back.

de niro said:
mighty blue-sh said:
My missis of eight years has decided to dump me today. No-one else involved but feck me my head is battered , feel lost and really upset.

How do i get over it?

sorry for whinging!
you do nothing, nothing rash anyway. no best mate shaggin, no heavy drinking or bury cats. just sit and wait, you will know in 3 months what to do.

if it does'nt
it never was"
good luck, a long long time ago i was in your shoes, what i have now i would not swop for anything.

Good advice

citybhoy said:
mighty blue-sh said:
de niro said:
mighty blue-sh said:

How do i get over it?

sorry for whinging!

if it does'nt
it never was"

Thank you mate, i think that saying holds a lot of water, ( a bit like that thing you were going to travel in). Thank you very much

All the best mate, I thought you'd made a mistake posting news like that on here but the replies have been different class, Im sure you'll be alright if youve gone back home. Shit situation but get the head up and fight back.

I thouht it was a mistake as well, but i was in a bit of a haze. In hindsight i wouldnt have Done it if i was thinking straight, but i am glad i did. Some wise words have been uttered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.