How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

What a fucking tool you are

Don't like it..fuck off to some other club who will bring you unlimited success..good luck finding them

Fact is we are still with a shout of the league..are in a domestic cup final and still in the other cups

All with the worst injury record in the league

You need a fucking slap

Wise words IBH. Especially the last line.

What I don't get is how teams can commit players to press us up the pitch but we lack any kind of dangerous possession around the 18 yard box.

Maybe its the gap between midfield and striker/s but it grates me.

Shocker. And if you claim wind up it's still piss poor. If I was a mod you'd be banned.
Well ur not a fucking mod so get over it.
I stand by what I said.
If that shower finish above us it's a fucking disgrace.
Oh am I only allowed to put things you agree with

Be a fucking disgrace and said it before Xmas if we don't win the league with the squad we have (yes we have had injuries) but we haven't played well all season bar the first few games.

And damocles I'm saying the same thing you didn't agree with it a few months ago you bellend.

At what stage if at all will the powers that be put everyone out of their misery and dispense of pellers? He is getting the sum total of nothing from the squad. We are in free fall with no sign of the descent bottoming out. We most likely will be 4th come tomorrow and if we perform like we did today next week we will be there to stay with the rest of the also rans breathing down our necks. someone needs to have the balls to bring this farce to an end. it really is a sad sight to see what we have become under his watch. Pep will virtually have to start from scratch again.
Weren't we unbeaten in 7 league games before that and 2nd ? Hardly free fall!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.