JOGAMIGMOG said:
hart
zab dunne onuha garrido
richards kompany
swp ireland
Robinho
Sturridge

Not a bad shout , that one.

that ball would keep coming back tbh we are not comfy at passing at the min so they hit it long and studge aint no target man.

scottyboi said:
dom said:
Not a bad shout , that one.

that ball would keep coming back tbh we are not comfy at passing at the min so they hit it long and studge aint no target man.

I thought you were giving up on this Scotty and coming back in the new year from what I've just read on another thread?! That was shortlived!! If only it was that easy to walk away

Pollerz said:
I believe that for this season atleast robi is going to be our major outlet of goals because now because of league placement etc i cannot see us bringing big names in in january.

This is how i believe he can get the best out of the team...

-------------------Hart------------------
Zaba------Richards -----Ben haim ----Ball? / garrido? (We really are shite at left back)

------------------Kompany (c)--------------- (Definatly 100% captain material) either him or ireland..

SWP ----------- Ireland/Elano -------- Sturridge/ Ireland

-------------Robinho------------------
---------------------Benji/Jo/Caciedo----

For some reason i have a gut feeling that there could be a good partner ship between jo robi -- cac robi or cac jo

to be fair vassell runs his heart out but hes just not good enough for premiership football anymore.

Richards ?

you avin a tin bath

BodyBuilder.jpg

Blumers Bloomers said:
scottyboi said:

I thought you were giving up on this Scotty and coming back in the new year from what I've just read on another thread?! That was shortlived!! If only it was that easy to walk away

got an ill mum mate so cba going to the games. Especially after what the ticket office did to me ... undercharged me for a season ticket blocked it after i travelled to watch everton only for them to tell me i owe them 200 pound and they have sent me letters ... lying bastards fucking hate them. Some poor lad from london came up to be in a similar circumstances

I think signing Robinho has backfired on us a little.

If the other players are becoming jealous about him getting away with everything and having different rules to them, it could explain our shite form.

I know we needed him to sign others, but no fucker will come with us in the bottom 3

PBLZ129 said:
Hart

Zableta Richards Dunne Garrido

SWP Elano Kompany Ireland (c) Robinho

Bojinov (when he's back)

Play this and what will happen is whats harppening now... send the ball down the right get in behind us and score or dunne will end up putting the ball in his own net. Robinho will not track back.. these brazillians have the same attitude that they dont need to track back. Ronaldinho was the same when he was in his prime for barca.. difference been they had gio at left back at the time... not garrido...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.