How is Carl?

I was walking through the station going for a kebab after getting back from the game and getting changed must have been about 00.30 and the Medics were still with him on the floor.

Hope he pulls through and has a memory of the game as well.

Best wishes

Im sure fat boy blue will tell us of any updates. Hopefully, no news is good news.

Presume there hasn't been any change Impeccable.

I was chatting to someone who saw what happened, and they said that in the crowd at the station, someone pushed (in jest, just messing about, not in malice) one guy, who fell into who we now know is Carl, then Carl fell down the stairs. From what I understand, this Carl fella wasn't rat-arsed or anything. Just thought I'd mention it, in case anyone was thinking he was that bladdered he fell down the stairs of his own accord. I didn't see it, so am just shedding light on what happened. I did see him on the floor at the bottom of the stairs, and straight away you could tell he wasn't OK. I saw a few blues passed out that night, and it's strange how you can just tell by looking that he wasn't OK.

Just goes to show, that you can be doing such a normal thing and things like this can happen. There but for the grace of God go I and all that. Let's just hope that if he wakes up he doesn't forget the top day he must have had earlier.

I'm Carls twin brother, I'm going back to Dusseldorf this afternoon to visit him. He is still in an induced coma, but the doctors and nurses are very hopefull he will make a good recovery.
Thanks for all the support and to the nurse who helped him
Rammy

We haven't won while he's been in that coma.

Wake him up!

Get well. Hopefully he'll have a full memory of the years of torture we have all had to endure.

Bleasey and me are going back to Dusseldorf on Saturday, (I got back to heywood Wednesday).
Carl is still in an induced coma, but hopefully will awaken in time for Christmas, and wonder what all the fuss is about!
Thanks for everybodies support.
Rammy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.