How is the job market in the UK?

roy.or.r

Hi Everyone. It might be a bit surprising for everyone here about the question I am going to ask but I want to know how is the job market in the UK for Electrical Engineers. I am currently in the US and would like to find a new opportunity in the UK.
Any thoughts?

Hi Everyone. It might be a bit surprising for everyone here about the question I am going to ask but I want to know how is the job market in the UK for Electrical Engineers. I am currently in the US and would like to find a new opportunity in the UK.
Any thoughts?
Dunno mate. All the best.

If your search is UK-wide you'll find something, but I can tell you it probably won't be in NE England. I'm an electrician iirc...

Any thoughts?
I have a mate who has an electrical engineering company in Manchester - he is usually looking for staff as he is always expanding. I can pass details on if you like.

Any thoughts?
What type of electrical engineer are you LV or HV ? Degree ? What field ? I work for a large consultancy in the UK who do design and build of infrastructure and we are always on the look out for the right candidates. PM me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.