How Is Vassell managing to stay on the pitch

I dont see how the fuck Hughes can justify playing Vassell. He is utter shite. That cross he whiffed in the 2nd half from a decent position summed him up. SHIT.

I can see how Hughes can justify playing him. He isnt quick anymore, he is overweight, he can tackle, he cant cross, he couldn't finish his dinner, he cant pass.........Hughes must see them as great attributes for a city player. Its a fucking joke, my blood boils when i watch and he is playing.

As for Benjani, he is just as bad. With our current striking predicament, i would like to see Big Phil start (2 goals in 2 games..... surely got to start vs Hull.....It will ruin my xmas if Vass and Benjani play) If Sturridge is fit, i think him and Big Phil could be quite a dangerous front 2.

I think I said about three seasons ago that as long as Vass is in the first team then we are going nowhere fast. I cannot believe that he is still here. I know I know nice guy tries hard etc etc. But simply nowhere near good enough.

Utility Player

At the end of the day Vass has a contract with us and no one can change that at the moment. The guy can be used in various positions along the front line, does not upset the applecart and is not afraid to get his head down and put in a shift.

I agree that the guy is'nt technically brilliant, clinical or imposing but we don't have many other options at the moment. I commend the man for his unquestionable enthusiasm but wish he could put his shooting boots on from time to time.

I do think that he should be played as a main striker to be honest, but in the same breath do not think that he is premiership material.

At the end of the day, we are where we are, and slagging our team off is not going to help anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.